About

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beware The Ides Of March

Even though some of my competitors have been slacking off on the weekly updates - Yes, Sssteve, I'm looking right at you, Mojumbo - I keep plodding along. Slow and steady wins the race kids, and like The Hill-dabeast, I'm in it to win it.

When woke up for work this morning, I quickly undressed - Relax gals, I'm taken - and hopped on the scale. Even though I had two hockey games this week, I wasn't getting my hopes up, because the lacrosse coaching staff and I pigged out on pizza before our Parent's Meeting on Thursday night. Still, I was hoping I didn't gain anything.

I looked down - Hey, I can see my toes for the first time in years! - and saw this staring back at me:

214 pounds

Not bad, but not terrific, either. Still, it's about what I expected. Since we started this contest on January 1, I have lost 22 pounds. Life is good. And for those of you who haven't posted your stats in a while, it is not okay to concede. Keep it up until June 30th!

Other Progress Reports:
Grimjack
H2O
Molly
Mrs. Grim
RT

No comments:

Post a Comment